If you are planning a Beatles tour of Liverpool, then why not stay somewhere unique, right in the heart of where it all began. Rent our luxury 4 star holiday home and you will be staying in the area where John Lennon and Paul McCartney spent their childhood, eventually met and subsequently formed the world famous Beatles.
From accommodation only packages through to fully managed Beatles tour itineries, we will make sure your visit to Liverpool is a special one. To enquire about renting the house and Beatles tour bookings, please contact us either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07919 597211.
Location, Location, Location
Many of those early Beatles landmarks are within walking distance of the house and with the city centre attractions less than 10 minutes away, there could not be a better base for your Beatles tour of Liverpool.
From left to right on the map of Local Beatles Landmarks above:
- Penny Lane – the street immortalised in the song, depicting the suburban area where John Lennon and Paul McCartney grew up;
- Strawberry Fields – the name of the Salvation Army house close to John Lennon’s boyhood home and where he played as a child, that was used in the song title ‘Strawberry Fields Forever’;
- Quarry Bank Grammar School – (now Calderstones) the High school attended by John Lennon;
- 20 Forthlin Road – the childhood home of Paul McCartney;
- Mendips – the childhood home of John Lennon;
- St Peter’s Church Hall, Woolton – the venue for the first meeting between John Lennon and Paul McCartney at a gig by John’s band The Quarrymen.
The location could not be better for exploring the area where it all began.
Let on an exclusive basis, this fully equipped 4 bedroom holiday home is perfect for short or long breaks in Liverpool.
As well as the wealth of Beatles history on the doorstep, the leafy and affluent district of Allerton L18 is ideally positioned for your stay in the city of Liverpool.
Nearby Allerton Road (two minute walk) offers a vibrant selection of high quality cafes, restaurants and bars and many other amenities including a large supermarket and a library.
The beautiful Calderstones Park is a short walk and the city centre is less than ten minutes away.
The standard price to rent the whole house starts at just £200 per night and up to 6 guests can be comfortably accommodated (additional childrens beds or cots can be added on request).
The house has been renovated to a very high standard and is beautifully decorated and furnished.
- four bedrooms: three double and one single with luxury linen throughout;
- two bathrooms;
- two reception rooms;
- a fully equipped dining kitchen;
- large south-facing garden and terrace with patio furniture and barbecue;
- sky tv with family package;
- wireless broadband.
Discounts are available for longer stays, including special rates for stays of more than one month.
Whether you wish to tour Liverpool’s wealth of Beatles landmarks under your own steam or require us to make arrangments for you to tour them accompanied by local expert guides, we can make sure that your Beatles tour of Liverpool is a special one. If you are interested in a Beatles tour break in Liverpool or just interested in staying in this luxury holiday home, then please contact us for availability and a no obligation quote by: